The Foundation Voir et Entendre Scientific Advisory Board
Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Board is made up of 12 scientists, either French or foreign but who are not part of the Foundation.
The Board of Directors nominates this board for a 3-year period. It is renewable by half and meets at least once a year.
Its task is to recommend and advise on project quality and strategy pertinence. All important scientific orientations and the annual action program are given to the Scientific Advisory Board for consultation before approbation by the Board of Directors.
- Steve D. Brown (MRC Harwell, Oxfordshire, UK).
- Robert Fettiplace (University Sheffield, UK)
- Larry R. Lustig (UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco, USA)
- Guy Richardson (University Sussex Brighton UK)
- Robert Shannon (EarInst, Los Angeles, USA)
- Anne-Lise Giraud (University de Genève, Swiss)
- Carlos Belmonte (Universidad Miguel Hernandez, Alicante, Spain)
- Alan Bird (Institute of Ophthalmology, UCL, Londres, UK)
- Paola Bovolenta (Univerdidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain)
- Emiliana Borelli (University of California Irvine, USA)
- John Dowling (Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA)
- Hendrik Sholl (John Hopkins University, USA)